All Function

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Function

Focusing on the functional side of things

2 posters

I'm need of a garage / workshop

Cog Head

I'm need of a garage / workshop Empty I'm need of a garage / workshop

Post  Cog Head Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:27 pm

I'm starting to become in desperate need to find a garage / workshop to finish my s13 project in! Welding in the wond is t much fun and I need space to put stuff too.

What I'm after if something that's about a single garage width and half again at least and enough to get a car in and have room for tools and bits at the back.

Just thought I'd put the question out to you all, I'm in Tamworth, sp if you have or know anyone who I can rent the space off then gives a shout

thanks
    brad.
    nickthestig
    nickthestig

I'm need of a garage / workshop Empty Re: I'm need of a garage / workshop

Post  nickthestig Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:29 am

You need to see the council about renting a garage or chip together with some mates and rent a small unit. There is plenty available just make sure the garage is in a decent area so there is less chance of a break in.
    Cog Head

Post  Cog Head Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:13 am

I'm prety sure the council only do the single garages, I'm lookin for a space where I can open both doors at the same tome and have some room at the back for tools n suff

there's plenty of units available, but are all too expencive for me to rent alone, and don't know anyone who would go half way

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:04 am