All Function

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Function

Focusing on the functional side of things

4 posters

Another new member

Eck
    Eck

Another new member Empty Another new member

Post  Eck Thu May 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi folks! Not got a car atm as my XE just died, unsurprisingly. I'll be on the lookout for a 106 GTi/Saxo VTS or 306GTi/Xsara VTS. You may be able to give me some advice seeing as you had a Rallye Rob!
    r8byb
    r8byb

Another new member Empty Re: Another new member

Post  r8byb Thu May 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Eck wrote:Hi folks! Not got a car atm as my XE just died, unsurprisingly. I'll be on the lookout for a 106 GTi/Saxo VTS or 306GTi/Xsara VTS. You may be able to give me some advice seeing as you had a Rallye Rob!

Most certainly, if your shorter than 6ft i'd go with the VTS or 106. As much as they carry more of a chav image there a much more solid car (never thought id say that about a french car) than the GTi6 there seems to be alot of problems with them on the forum, as my VTS took 14k of a abuse no problem Laughing
    Beaton
    Beaton

Post  Beaton Thu May 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Love that 106 Eck. You know where it ended up? Good luck with the new car hunt.
    Eck
    Eck

Post  Eck Thu May 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Rob I'm 6"3 but I've had a VTR and an XSi and somehow managed no problem! I think I will end up with the smaller car. So easy to get good power from them! I've no idea Beaton Sad Weddy had it then god knows!!
    OZ 82
    OZ 82

Post  OZ 82 Fri May 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi just joined. Iam a member of CTRO, and Robs car is a thread i have followed closely. His CTR is without doubt my favourite of the owners on there. Got some serious plans for my own CTR soon hopefully. Anyway, high peeps Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:54 pm