All Function

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Function

Focusing on the functional side of things

5 posters

What car next?

Talon

What car next? Empty What car next?

Post  Talon Thu May 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Thought id get some opinions as im looking for a new car in the very near future!

Ive got around 5k to play with, having looked at an astra GSI today, im not so keane dont think it would satisfy the fun factor for me!

A few of you have EP3's on here, are they recomended? My other option is a DC2 Integra, a car i admit i have longed for, but they either seem to be rusted or faded these days!

Any advice, experiences appreciated! Very Happy
    Eck
    Eck

What car next? Empty Re: What car next?

Post  Eck Thu May 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Talon? Lee wtf? Laughing £5k will get you a damn clean DC2 so that would be my preference tbh!
    r8byb
    r8byb

Post  r8byb Thu May 27, 2010 3:55 pm

I think it totally depends on your preference which isn't really much help Laughing

Integra is a pure drivers car, not much to look at inside or out, but one of the best handling FWD cars out there.

The EP3 still now doesn't look to dated and the inside isn't to bad so if you wanted something that looked good to your average person aswell having the pace and reliability it's a good choice.

There's alot of scope for modding with both cars, only thing i would say is if you like to be lazy with the gears it may not be the car for you Smile
    Cog Head

Post  Cog Head Fri May 28, 2010 9:40 am

how about a proper car with the engine pointing in the rite direction and driving through the rears instead of arse dragging... lol! its much more involving, and youll have a much greater element of controll, you can steer it on the loud button and with the wheel too if you really want Wink

maybe a E36 m3, nissan 200sx S14a, S2000, you could even go toward the skyline /scoob / evo too with 5K
    r8byb
    r8byb

Post  r8byb Fri May 28, 2010 11:07 am

Cog Head wrote:how about a proper car with the engine pointing in the rite direction and driving through the rears instead of arse dragging... lol! its much more involving, and youll have a much greater element of controll, you can steer it on the loud button and with the wheel too if you really want Wink

maybe a E36 m3, nissan 200sx S14a, S2000, you could even go toward the skyline /scoob / evo too with 5K

Ha, you have a good point, however driving a car on the limit that is high powered and rear wheel drive is quite an art, as well as scary at times.

I had an S2000 and it was awesome, but also quite scary too!
    Cog Head

Post  Cog Head Mon May 31, 2010 7:56 am

ya big nancy, get it fookin sideways Twisted Evil

if you can drive a RWD car on or near the limmit and be able to handle it then youll be soo much faster than FWD, and its more fun when it rains and snows cheers
    TS
    TS

Post  TS Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:30 am

Cog Head wrote:how about a proper car with the engine pointing in the rite direction and driving through the rears instead of arse dragging... lol! its much more involving, and youll have a much greater element of controll, you can steer it on the loud button and with the wheel too if you really want Wink

I agree with this man, dont go for fail wheel drive lol What a Face

Toyota Corrola AE86 is your best choice afro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 am